The main focus of 0.8.0 was on reworking session gameplay, making is visually simpler and a little more challenging at the same time.
- Gameplay rework:
- All previous body-related expectations were moved to the room-level requirements and interests, and are now displyed in the tooltip. Some of those are required to enter the room, while others would only provide a bonus score if matched.
- Opening an ending now does not complete the game, and allows exploring alternative endings without restarting the game.
- Clothes-related expectations are now sorted and displayed in particular columns depending on the target body part.
- Any expectations that were partially matched, or not matched, and stay for the next round, are marked with an '!' mark and now can only be matched exactly (partial match will not work); this change was done to reduce the value of partial matches (e.g. bra) so that changing clothes was done more frequently.
- Makeup and wigs now cannot be changed during the session (let's say, not to break the performance image); there is little value in these now that most of the body-related expectations are available before entering the room.
- More details are now available at the end of each session.
- Hitting the dislikes limit in the last round will now not fail the session.
- Other updates:
- Clothes that cannot be used are now not shown during the sessions - to save space and reduce noise.
- Actions that cannot be performed because the partner is missing are now not shown on the small screens - to save space.
- Last rooms of each line now cannot become low-level.
- The viewers' info was moved from the top to the left - to save space (the viewers' block takes less space and looks better on small screens).
- Bug fixes:
- Using the 'no-scars' voucher did not reset scar recovery and caused scars-related expectations not to work properly - this was fixed.
- Side effects:
- The level may change a little (one up or one down) after re-balancing the leveling.